Субару Форум. Subaru-FAQ

Поиск  Пользователи  Правила 
Закрыть
Логин:
Пароль:
Забыли свой пароль?
Выбрать дату в календареВыбрать дату в календаре

Страницы: 1
Как правильно установить трамблер? Помогите!
Please excuse me if i am reading the translation wrong, but here is how you do the Timing Belt and ignition timing for an ea82 engine step 1. Rotate flywheel to show the middle mark (III).this mark represents that all pustons are in the center of their bore simultaneously 2. Align right side cam so that the dot is facing up 12 o'clock position. Install belt. 3. rotate the crankshaft 360 degrees so that the center mark is showing. the right side cam pulley will now be at the 6 o'clock position. 4.Position the left side cam at 12 o'clock and install belt rotate the crank 360 degrees again until the center mark appears in the flywheel. 5. NOW, rotate the crank until the 0 deg mark appears. This is when you install the distributor with #1 cylinder at TDC I hope this helps. Please copy this body of text and post it where it applies in other forums. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZG1p70E4VXc
Изменено: Miles Fox - 30.08.2013 23:43:19
Как правильно установить трамблер? Помогите!
Hello, I was invited here by Ruslan Halitov. I am from the USA, and my expertise is EA82 engine. From what i am reading (with a translator) is you have an ea82 engine in place of an ea71, and you are trying to set the timing belts and the ignition timing correctly. The 0 deg mark on the flywheel is used ONLY to set the distributor once the timing belts are installed. Otherwise, there are 3 hash marks (III) in the flywheel that are used to install the belts for the cams. Am i correct with my translation? Do you still need help with this?
Страницы: 1